EV48 main features:
- When motor starts PMSM/BLDC motor inverter technology of IntEn controller provides the same torque with 48 volts as other solutions with 450 and higher volts.
- IntEn controller provides high torque with low voltage Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) or BLDC motor. Motor can provide precise shaft positioning with maximum torque by compare to asynchronous ones.
- With maximum motor torque IntEn controller controls small shift of wheels as 0.1 mm and smaller (depending on gear ratio). Even with maximum traction because of our unique transmission, EV48 system can precisely control vehicle trajectory.
- One IntEN controller can control two electric vehicle powertrains/drive trains (wheels or caterpillars) simultaneously. So moving of left and right vehicle’s sides are precisely synchronized.
- EV48 hardware doesn’t need any non-return engineering costs for installation on the vehicle.
- It’s possible to have in the vehicle as much IntEn controller as wheel axels.
- EV48 system based on real technical requirements of really operating special purposes amphibious hybrid electric vehicle “Vanquisher”.
- Approach to EV48 architecture is Commercial On The Shelf (COTS) strategy, so we provide HiRel equipment quality at industrial prices.
EV48 is the world’s first ready-to-use Forty Eight Volts on-board electric drivetrain kit for fast design and manufacturing different manned and unmanned ground vehicle platforms like:
- high torque, low voltage electric vehicles
- hybrid vehicles
- autonomous and semi-autonomous remotely operated vehicles
- follow me hybrid and electric transporters
EV48 electric vehicle powertrain and remote control is effective for design and manufacturing different types of man driving vehicles and ground vehicles robotics platforms, like:
- Transporters and chassis working in wet and harsh environment
- Teleoperated UGV robots with First Person View (FPV) or Remote Person View (RPV) control
- UGV transportation platforms (like assault or SMSS vehicles)
- UGV robots
- Follow me drones